State of the Art Performance in Horizontal Blinds
The Bali Classics is a high quality mini blind that has been an industry standard for over 20 years.
It provides excellent performance for very large windows and has a solid record for long lasting dependability. Available with a wide range of commercial options, the Bali Classics is a great choice for any commercial application. The Bali Classics headrail system is also used for our Special Shape, Dual Headrail Skylight and Incline Wire mini blind products.
Features & Benefits
- Antistatic, antimicrobial paint finish
Easier to clean and reduces the static electricity that attracts dust
- Perforated Slat option
Perforated 1" slats provide the appearance of solar mesh shades at a substantially lower cost
- 1" x 1 1/2" steel headrail
- Extra heavy-duty strength allows widths up to 192 " for 2 or 3 blinds on one headrail
- Slat thickness options of standard 0.006" or optional 0.008" and braided ladder spacing options of standard 21.5 or optional 20.0 or 22.5 mm; allows freedom in writing specifications
- Clutch tilter
Consistent, durable operation
- Contract options
Top lock cord locks, tilt limiters
- Energy efficient
Reduces heating and cooling costs
- Lifetime warranty
BALI CLASSICS MINI BLIND
Manufactured by Springs Window Fashions
- Headrail measures 1" high by 1 1/2" wide, U-shaped channel of phosphatetreated steel with polyester primer and a top coat of polyester-baked enamel and shall measure 0.025" thick. Hardware is enclosed in the headrail without mechanical cleats.
- Bottomrail is tubular shaped and is phosphate-treated steel with polyester primer and top coat of polyester-baked enamel and shall measure 0.025" thick. Top of bottomrail is fully enclosed.
- Slats made of cold rolled aluminum alloy. Slats are nominally I " wide and available in standard 0.006" or optional 0.008" thickness. Slats are finished with a top coat of polyester-baked enamel with a durable antistatic, antimicrobial paint finish. a.Perforated 1" Slat Option is available in White Satin, Alabaster, Brushed Aluminum, Smokey Gray, Char Brown and Black Satin with a 6% slat openness factor. Antistatic, antimicrobial paint finish not available.
- Tilter is a worm and gear design in a fully enclosed gear case housing. Design incorporates a clutch mechanism to eliminate damage due to overtilting.
- Cord Lock is a snap-in design with stainless steel wear guard and a floating locking pin and is crash proof.
- Tiltrod is hexagonal-shaped electrozinc coated solid steel, measuring '14" at its widest point.
- Tiltrod Support is low friction thermoplastic and will support tiltrod. Tiltrod support positions ladder drums and guide cords and ladders without abrasion.
- Ladder Drums are low friction thermoplastic with smooth hole edges to position ladders.
- Ladder is made of braided polyester yarn, available with standard 2 1.5 or optional 20 or 22.5 mm spacing between slats.
- Lift Cords made of braided polyester, measuring 1.4 mm in diameter.
- Installation Brackets are treated steel with polyester primer and polyesterbaked enamel finish coat to match headrail. The design incorporates a rivet-hinged front cover. Intermediate support brackets supplied for blinds over 60".