Bali CustoMiser Mini & Micro Blinds offers many of the attributes and features of the Classics Mini Blind, but at a reduced cost.
The CustoMiser is available in the most popular commercial colors and is available with options that are often required in commercial applications. In addition, the CustoMiser 1" x 1 " headrail and bottomrail system provides the foundation for the Bali Apartment Mini Blind and the Bali Standard Micro Blind. The Apartment Mini Blind is available in 0.006" thick Alabaster and White Satin slats, 7" ladder end routs, and 5" control routs. The Bali Standard Micro Blind with nominal 1/2" wide slats takes advantage of the 1" x 1" headrail for a slimmer design and is available in a full range of contract options
- Antistatic, antimicrobial paint finish
Easier to clean and reduces the static electricity that attracts dust
- Perforated Slat option on CustoMiser
Perforated 1" slats provide the appearance of solar mesh shades at a substantially lower cost
- 1" x 1" steel headrail
0.025" thick steel provides heavy-duty strength with a slim profile
- 1 " mini slat thickness options of standard 0.006" or optional 0.008" and braided ladder spacing options of standard 22.5 or optional 2 1.5 or 20.0 mm for CustoMiser; allows freedom in writing specifications
BALI CUSTOMISER MINI BLIND
BALI APARTMENT MINI BLIND
BALI STANDARD MICRO BLIND
Manufactured by Springs Window Fashions
- Headrail measures 1" high by 1" wide, U-shaped channel of phosphatetreated steel with polyester primer and a top coat of polyester-baked enamel and shall measure 0.025" thick. Hardware is enclosed in the headrail without mechanical cleats.
- Bottomrail is tubular shaped and is phosphate-treated steel with polyester primer and top coat of polyester-baked enamel and shall measure 0.025" thick.
- Slats made of cold rolled aluminum alloy. Slats are nominally 1" wide and available in standard 0.006" or optional 0.008" thickness. Slats are finished with a top coat of polyester-baked enamel with a durable antistatic, antimicrobial paint finish. a.Perforated 1" Slat Option on CustoMiser is available in White Satin, Alabaster, Brushed Aluminum, Smokey Gray, Char Brown and Black Satin with a 6% slat openness factor. Antistatic, antimicrobial point finish not available.
- Tilter is a worm and gear design in a fully enclosed gear case housing. Design incorporates a clutch mechanism to eliminate damage due to overtilting.
- Cord Lock is a snap-in design with stainless steel wear guard and a floating locking pin and shall be crash proof.
- Tiltrod is electro-zinc coated solid steel, 0.155 " square in cross section.
- Tiltrod Support is low friction thermoplastic and will support tiltrod. Tiltrod support will position ladder drums and guide cords and ladders without abrasion.
- Ladder Drums are low friction thermoplastic with smooth hole edges to position ladders.
- Ladder is made of braided polyester yarn. Available in standard 22.5 or optional 21.5 or 20 mm spacing between slats for CustoMiser. For Apartment Mini, spacing is 22.5 mm. Standard Micro Blind spacing is 12.5 mm.
- Lift Cords are made of braided polyester, measuring 1.4 mm in diameter.
- Installation Brackets are treated steel with polyester primer and polyesterbaked enamel finish coat to match headrail. The design incorporates a rivet-hinged front cover. Intermediate support brackets supplied for blinds over 48".
- Clutch tilter
Consistent, durable operation
- Contract options for CustoMiser and Micro blinds
Top lock cord locks, tilt limiters
- Energy efficient
Reduces heating and cooling costs
- Lifetime warranty
on CustoMiser and Micro blinds
- One year warranty
on Apartment Mini blind