Forest Group is a leading manufacturer of drapery hardware. Offering innovative, high quality products with quick and simple installation for both commercial and residential applications. These are uniquely designed Hardware Systems, well known by designers, architects, and developers. Supplied by specialized distributors and contractors worldwide. These Drapery Hardware systems are extremely versatile and able to accommodate all existing pleat systems, can be curved and reverse curved, hand or cord traversed, with patented "Klick On" components. Wall or ceiling mounting using universal brackets featuring the "Smart Klick" attachment.
- Heavy duty cord traverse system with separate internal cord channels, preventing cord sag and eliminating cord tangle.
- Bendable; it can be curved and reversed curved using an 8" radius or continuous curve.
- Heavy duty UV protected "klickable" carriers can be added anywhere along the track. Ball bearing carriers can not be utilized for this system.
- Master carriers will easily travel through curves and bends. Master carrier arm gives 1 1/2" extra overlap than the conventional systems, preventing any unwanted light entering room.
- Maximum fabric weight: 2 lbs./ft.
- Colors available: white or silver.
- Track: aluminum extrusion, chromated and finished with a tough powder coating. Factory applied, patented dry lubricant for lifetime smooth operation.
- Available lengths: 12 ft., 14 ft., 16 ft., 20 ft.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
1. Klickable carrier
2. CCS Master carrier underlap left
3. CCS Traverse cord
4. CCS Master carrier overlap right
5. CCS Cord connector
6. CCS Track
7. CCS End pulley
Multifunctional master carriers for stiffener or hidden baton application. Master arm gives 1 1/2" extra overlap than the conventional systems, preventing any unwanted light entering room.
- Weight: 3.22 oz./ft.
- Aluminum extrusion 6063 T5
- Dimensions: 3/4" x 3/4"
For Use In
Hotels, motels, offices, schools, hospitals, healthcare, residential, or anywhere a heavy duty cord drawn system is required.
The track can be curved and reversed curved using an 8" radius. Continuous curving is also available by special order.
The KS Slim Line System is a highly efficient hand drawn system for all types of medium weight draperies. Suitable for special window shapes such as circular, arch, and triangle.
The DS Design System is an elegant and aesthetically pleasing hand drawn system for all types of medium weight draperies. Utilizing the same brackets as the KS System, the brackets are hidden through the elegant shape of the track. Ideally suited for ripplefold and accordianfold.